Egypt Pharaonic Wedding Tours
Special Egypt Pharaonic Honeymoon Packages to newly wedded couples, Your Egypt honeymoon Holidays is the holiday of a lifetime, you can go for a Romantic Honeymoon even at a shoestring budget, during you tour you will enjoy Pharaonic wedding Tour in Egypt, celebrate your wedding in Pharaonic style at the Pharaonic Village, visit Pyramids of Giza, touch the real life of the ancient Egyptian, Ride a Nile River Cruise Tour between Luxor and Aswan
Day 01: Arrival to Egypt ( pharaonic wedding Tour)
All Tours Egypt representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, Transfer to hotel by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo Day Tour (Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum)
Breakfast at hotel, start your Excursions to Cairo to visit Pyramids of Giza, visit The Great pyramid of the king Cheops belong to the four dynasty, visit Chephren & Mycerinus pyramids, then drive to panorama area, take memorable photos of the three Pyramids together, continue visiting the Sphinx and the Valley Temple, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum including Tutankamoun treasures, Optional to visit the Mummy room, Lunch at local restaurant, vegetarian food available on request, back to hotel - at night optional to enjoy the sound & light show at the Pyramids area - overnight in Cairo.
Day 03 : The High Dam - Philae Temple (Egypt Nile Cruise tour)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cairo domestic airport, fly to Aswan, meet & assist at Aswan airport, transfer to your Nile Cruise, Embarkation before lunch, Lunch on board your Nile River Cruise, Start your Nile River Cruise Tour to visit the High Dam, unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple, dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 04: Kom Ombo - Edfu (Egypt Nile Cruise tour)
Breakfast on board, start your tour to visit Kom Ombo Temple dedicated to the God "Sobek" and Haroeris, sail to Edfu, Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail to Esna, Lunch on board, dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 05: Luxor - Valley of the Kings - Hatshepsut Temple (Egypt Nile Cruise tour)
Breakfast on board, start your Excursion to Luxor to visit the West Bank, Visit Valley of the Kings " including visit to 3 tombs only", proceed to visit Hatshepsut Temple at El-Deir El-Bahary, next tour to visit colossi of Memnon. lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 06: Luxor - Karnak & Luxor Temples ( Egypt Nile Cruise tour)
Breakfast on board, disembarkation after breakfast, enjoy an excursion to visit the East Bank, Visit Karnak & Luxor Temples, then transfer to luxor airport, Fly to Cairo, meet & assist at Cairo domestic airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 07 : ( Pharaonic Wedding Tour)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer by private deluxe vehicle to Pharaonic Village to celebrate your pharaonic wedding, you will be welcomed by Egyptian Music upon arrival by an Egyptian band called (Zaffa) and folkloric show including listening to oriental music of drams & flutes, visit Pharaonic Village and touch the ancient Egyptian life, back to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 08: (End of pharaonic wedding Tour)
Breakfast at hotel. transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport + transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
- 04 Nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast & all taxes
- 01 day tour in Cairo as mentioned in program including Entrance fees & English speaking guide
- 01 Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- 03 Nights accommodation at 5 stars Nile Cruise on full board
- All sightseeing tours on board your Nile cruise including :
- Tour to the High Dam, Philae Temple in Aswan
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & Colossi of Memnon.
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- Entrance fees to all sites as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide
- Celebrate your wedding at the Pharaonic Village with Egyptian band and including oriental music of drams & flutes
- All service charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
- International Flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees inside any of the pyramids or inside the mummy room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Domestic flight Cairo - Aswan / Luxor - Cairo