Petra and Wadi Rum Tours from Taba
Wadi Rum is a spectacularly scenic desert valley ( Wadi in Arabic ) If you choose to enjoy Wadi Rum Tours and want to explore attraction Tours from Taba, it is the most impressing desert landscapes in the world, All Tours Egypt give you the chance to enjoy Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Taba, Explore the famous area which have rugged mountains and colored sand dunes during a 4x4 Jeep tour
Day 1: Taba – Petra
All Tours Egypt will pick you up from your hotel in Taba, Transfer by air-conditioned car to Taba port, take a ferry boat to Aqaba, All Tours Egypt representative will meet you at the Jordan side of the Aqaba port. Start your Petra and wadi Rum Tour from Taba, Transfer with air conditioned car to the red rose city Petra, the best and biggest attraction of Jordan, enjoy Petra Tour from Taba which was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabatean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundation of a commercial empire that extended into Syria. With the guide pass the canyon, the so called Siq, to see the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Continue via the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle. After that, free time to explore Petra on your own. Overnight at your hotel in Petra
Day 2: Petra – Wadi Rum - Taba
Breakfast at your hotel, Drive 1.30 to the protected area of Wadi Rum, one of the most impressing desert landscapes in the world, here still Bedouins live in a traditional way, and by 4x4 Jeep tour you discover canyons, sand dunes, Nabatean inscriptions and a rock bridge. Late afternoon transfer back to Aqaba port back to Taba, at the end of your Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Taba, transfer to your hotel in Taba, end of our services
- Meet and assist service in Taba and Jordan
- Entry visa Jordan (free of charge via Arava Border).
- Ferry Boat ticket Taba – Aqaba - Taba
- 1 night Wadi Rum Camp with breakfast and dinner, private tent/sharing bathroom.
- Transfers in private, a/c, new vehicle with English speaking escort.
- English speaking spot guide in Petra (for 3 hrs).
- One day tour Petra and Wadi Rum.
- Around 3 hours jeep tour Wadi Rum.
- 700 meters horse ride in Petra
- Services and charges
- Optional camel ride: 18 USD per person/per hour.
- Horse drawn carriage Petra.
- Tips and personal expenses