Full Weekend in Jordan
Enjoy Full Weekend in Jordan, It's located near Saudi Arab, so a lot of people living here are Muslims and Christian, The culture of Jordan is really very attractive, so you have the chance to enjoy your Weekend in Jordan to Enjoy this place at least once
Day 1: Amman / Madaba / Nebo / Kerak / Petra (D)
Meet and assist at Queen Alia Int’l Airport, visit Madaba St. George Church, Mount Nebo, then continue south to visit Kerak Castle, proceed to Petra to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Petra / Amman (B,D)
After breakfast, a full day visit of the Rose Red City of Petra with your guide, back to the hotel in Amman for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Amman City tour / Jerash / Ajloun / End of trip (B)
After breakfast, visit Amman Citadel, Archeological museum, Roman Theater, Folklore museums, and downtown, then proceed north to visit Jerash & Ajloun, then transfer to Queen Alia Int’l Airport for departure. End of trip.
- All transfers and tours by A/C deluxe vehicle brand new with professional English speaking driver.
- 2 nights in Amman at selected hotel on HB basis (dinner and breakfast)
- Admission fees to all visiting sights
- Local sight guide English speaking in Petra for 3 hours approx.
- Short horse ride in Petra “till the beginning of the Siq”
- Water and Juice in vehicle
- Porterage at hotels
- All local taxes
- international Flights
- Lunches and beverages during meals
- Travel insurance
- Visa to Jordan
- Tips and personal expenses
- Amra Palace Hotel 3*
- Petra Moon Hotel 4*
- Toledo Hotel 3*
- Amman International Hotel 4*