Petra Tours from Sharm El-Sheikh
Petra Tours from Sharm El-Sheikh, Petra is one of the seven wonders of the world, touch the natural beauty, visit the Red Rock City of the Nabateans and the lost city. enjoy short horse riding as well, then move to the Façade Street, visit the Royal tombs, Qasr Al Bent, the Roman theatre, Colonnaded Street and the Archaeological museum. Book online Petra tours from Sharm with All Tours Egypt.
All Tours Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh, drive by air-conditioned vehicle to Taba Marina, ride your ferry boat to Aqaba port, meet & assist at Aqaba port, drive by air-conditioned private vehicle to Petra, approx. one hour and half, Petra is one of the seven wonders of the world, it is a magical experience to enter this hidden city through a long narrow Siq. enjoy a breathtaking of the natural beauty, visit the Red Rose Rock City of the Nabateans and the lost city. Have a short horse ride, then continue on foot till you reach the open court where the teasury is situated. Continue along the Façade Street, royal tombs, Qasr Al Bent, the Roman theatre, Colonnaded Street and the Archaeological museum. At the end your tour, transfer back to Aqaba port, take the Ferry boat back to Taba Marina. Meet & assist at Taba Marina, meet & assist at Taba Marina, transfer back to your hotel in Sharm
- Pick up from your hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh
- Air-conditioned private vehicle Sharm / Taba Marina / Sharm
- Ferry Boat Ticket Taba / Aqaba / Taba
- Free Entry VISA to Jordan (depend on your nationality)
- Meet & assist upon arrival & departure at Aqaba port
- English speaking driver.
- All entrance fees to the above mentioned sites.
- English-speaking local guide in Petra
- Short horse ride in Petra.
- Lunch at local restaurant in Petra
- Marina fees at Taba port (USD 25.00) & Aqaba port (USD 15.00).
- All Service charges and taxes
- Assist and transfer back to your hotel in Sharm
- Visa to Egypt
- Travelers insurance.
- Private Expenses
- Exit tax in Aqaba (USD 15.00).
- Any Other optional tours not mentioned in the program