Nile Cruise and Turkey Tour Packages
All Tours Egypt offers you Nile Cruise and Turkey tours with high quality services and good prices. Enjoy your tours in Luxor Nile Cruise and Turkey and visit the best attractions tours in Luxor and Aswan, Make a wonderful tour between Luxor and Aswan for 4 Nights in front of the amazing monument in Egypt like Karnak and Luxor Temples, High Dam and unfinished Obelisk and more, then travel to Turkey and visit Istanbul and the most attractions in Istanbul with All Tours Egypt.
Day 1: Arrive Egypt (Nile Cruise Tour)
All Tours Egypt representative will meet you upon your arrival at Luxor International Airport. Transfer by air conditioned car to your Nile Cruise Breakfast and transfer with our tour guide to visit the temples of Karnak and Luxor , overnight in Nile Cruise.
Day 2: Luxor Tour
Breakfast, enjoy your day tour in Luxor with the Valley of the Kings, the resting place of 62 Pharoahs, followed by a visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and stop over the colossi of Memnon, then transfer to Nile Cruise for lunch, you will sail to Edfu, overnight on board the Nile Cruise.
Day 3: The Temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo (Nile Cruise Tour)
Breakfast, Start your Egypt and Turkey Travel Package and visit Edfu temple, see the Ptolemaic Temple of Horus. Afterwards, you'll sail to Kom Ombo to visit the Temple of Sobek, the crocodile god and Horus, the falcon headed sky god of ancient Egypt. Sail to Aswan overnight Nile Cruise.
Day 4: Aswan Tour (Nile Cruise Tour)
Breakfast and you have a chance to make optional tour to visit the greatest temple of Abu Simbel by Car. Overnight in Nile Cruise
Day 5: Aswan Tour - Istanbul
Breakfast and enjoy your day tour in Aswan. Visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae. Transfer to Aswan airport for your flight to Istanbul via Cairo Airport. All Tours Egypt representative will meet and assist you and transfer from Istanbul airport to your hotel for overnight.
Day 6: Istanbul Tour (Egypt and Turkey Tours)
Breakfast at your hotel, enjoy your day tour in Istanbul with cruise on the Bosphorous, the strait which separates the European and Asian sides of the city. The ferry will make stops on both sides of the strait throughout the course of your one hour scenic cruise. Later drive to the old city to visit Istanbul's world famous spice market, which dates back more than 500 years. From the spice market you can take a relaxing stroll back to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day relaxing.
Day 7: Istanbul Tour (Egypt and Turkey Travel Package)
Breakfast at your hotel, enjoy your day tour in Istanbul with Visit the Blue Mosque, the Hagia Sofia,Topkapi Palace and the Hippodrome. Free time in Grand bazaar which contains 3,500 shops ,then going back to your hotel for the evening.
Day 8: Return Home
Breakfast at your hotel, transfer to Istanbul International Airport for your flight home.
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure in Egypt & Turkey
• All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Accommodation for 4 nights on 5 Star deluxe Nile Cruise on full board basis
• Accommodation for 3 nights in Istanbul including breakfast
• All sightseeing tours in Istanbul (Private Guided Tours)
• All sightseeing tours on the cruise
• Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
• Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
• Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
• Tour to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Temple of Philae in Aswan
• Tours in Istanbul, Turkey as mentioned above
• Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary in Egypt and Turkey
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
• Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
• Portage when needed
• All service charges and taxes
• International Flights
• Fly from Aswan to Turkey
• Egypt & Turkey entry visa
• Entrance fees to Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum- Inside one of the Pyramids — Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings)
• Extras at hotels and aboard the cruise (additional meals, drinks, laundry...etc.)
• Optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
• Tips and Gratuities
• Personal expenses