Ms Donia Dahabiya Cruise
Ms. Doina Dahabiya Nile Cruse sailing ship, offers a unique experience for those seeking to get away from it all. This romantic 36metre ship will take you on a magical sailing cruise trip from Luxor to Aswan. Imagine sitting on deck and enjoying the amazing views in wonderful tranquil silence and see the many ancient Egyptian monuments, temples, tombs and scenes beside the Nile that have not changed in thousands of years.
- Large window to enjoy a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
- Donia Dahabeya has 4 Cabins and 1 Suite:
- 4 double cabins (ca. 11 sqm) with twin or large bed,
- 1 Suite (ca. 22 sqm)
- Private bathrooms are all equipped with shower, toilet, washing basin and hairdryer.
- Air conditioning,
- International Telephone
- Private shower, hairdryer
- Satellite-TV, DVD player
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Oriental seating area
- Internet access.
- Water filters
- Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
6 Days Esna- Aswan
Day 1: friday
Upon your arrival at Luxor airport / Luxor train station, you will be met and assisted by All Tours Egypt, then enjoy a tour in Luxor to visit the Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Memenon Colossi and Karnak Temples. Later you will be transferred from Luxor to Esna for embarking your Nile Boat Overnight in Esna on board your Nile boat.( Lunch, Dinner)
Day 2: Saturday
we gently sail en-route to Edfu, enjoy breakfast, visit Edfu Temple by horse carriage, one of the largest and most intact of Egypt's monuments. Two beautiful granite statues of the Falcon God Horus flank the entrance. walk through the bazaar, this is an extensive bazaar where you can barter for souvenirs, spices and perfumes, then set sail for our private island "El Fouza" where we will disembark for dinner served to you on the edge of the Nile.( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3: Sunday
we set off for the relaxing journey to the temple of Gebel el Silsila, another of our less frequented destinations. You will be amazed as we tie up alongside the Speos of Hormheb. If possible dinner will be served in the grounds of the illuminated temple or on the upper deck of Boat whilst soaking up the tranquil atmosphere with music to match the mood.( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 4: Monday
Breakfast at your leisure as we sail on to Kom Ombo. Listen to the sounds of the water buffalo as they wade in the shallow water besides the banks of the Nile, the Donkeys as they go about their day to day business and the various bird life of the river. Here we visit to the Greco Roman Temple at Kom Ombo. The temple building is totally symmetrical with two entrance's two halls and two sanctuaries dedicated to the Falcon God Haroeris (Horus the Elder) and the Crocodile God Sobek. Lunch will be served as we head for a small island where we will moor for the evening and enjoy dinner at this atmospheric location. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 5: Tuesday
Sailing to Aswan. We should arrive around 10am, giving you plenty of time to visit some of the highlights such as the Temple of Philae and the Souk, and unfinished Obelisk You will have lots of time to prepare for our EGYPTIAN EVENING OF FUN, with Egyptian cuisine, Arabic Music. Dress in your bespoke Gallabeyah.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 6: Wednesday
Breakfast on board your Dahabiya Nile boat, then you will be transferred to Aswan airport / Aswan train station for final departue.(Breakfast)
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star Dahabiya on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required