Jordan Highlight Tour
Petra Highlight tours there you will enjoy the ancient Jordanian culture who was the Nabataeans .Also there you will enjoy riding camels while seeing the huge buildings .And if you would like to enjoy the desert nature you will explore that beautiful natural desert in Wadi Rum during our program Highlight Tour in Jordan. Also you will have some refreshing time in one of the most relaxing places which is the Dead sea . there you will give your body all the minerals that it want . Also you will enjoy your sunbath in a very calm ambiance .
Day 1: Arrive Amman (D)
Meet and assist at Queen Alia Int’l Airport, transfer to Amman to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Amman City Tour / Madaba / Nebo / Dead Sea / Petra (B, D)
Breakfast, visit Amman Citadel, Archeological museum, Roman Theater, Folklore museums, and downtown, then visit Madaba St. George Church, Mount Nebo, then continue to the lowest point “Dead Sea” free time at leisure till late afternoon, then proceed to Petra to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Visit Petra / Wadi Rum / Amman (B, D)
After breakfast, a full day visit of the Rose Red City of Petra with your guide, afternoon, we proceed to Wadi Rum, 4WD Jeep tour inner the desert for 2 hours, back to the hotel in Amman for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Amman Airport / End of trip (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia Int’l Airport for departure. End of trip.it
- All transfers and tours by A/C deluxe vehicle brand new with professional English speaking driver.
- 1 night in Petra at selected hotel on HB basis (dinner and breakfast)
- 2 nights in Amman at selected hotel on HB basis (dinner and breakfast)
- Admission fees to all visiting sights
- Full Day entrance to Dead Sea Spa Hotel, and use of pools and beach.
- Local sight guide English speaking in Petra for 3 hours approx.
- Short horse ride in Petra “till the beginning of the Siq”
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum for 2 hours
- Water and Juice in vehicle
- Porterage at hotels
- All local taxes
- International Flights
- Lunches and beverages during meals
- Travel insurance
- Visa to Jordan
- Tips and personal expenses
- Amra Palace Hotel 3*
- Petra Moon Hotel 4*
- Toledo Hotel 3*
- Amman International Hotel 4*