Egypt Honeymoon Holidays
Looking for the perfect honeymoon Holidays in Egypt? and Spend your Romantic Honeymoon vacation in Egypt? All Tours Egypt offering Honeymoon Holiday in Egypt to visit pyramids of Giza, the Egyptain Museum. then enjoy 5 star Nile River Cruise tour between Luxor and Aswan, during your Egypt Honeymoon Holidays you will enjoy Aswan Day Tour to visit The High Dam, Philae Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, also Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple Karnak Temple
Day 01: Arrival to Egypt
All Tours Egypt representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, Transfer to hotel by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Day Tour (Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum)
Breakfast at hotel, start your Cairo day tour to visit Pyramids of Giza, visit The Great pyramid of the king Cheops belong to the four dynasty, visit Chephren & Mycerinus pyramids, then drive to panorama area, take memorable photos of the three Pyramids together, continue visiting the Sphinx and the Valley Temple, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum including Tutankamoun treasures, Optional to visit the Mummy room, Lunch at local restaurant, vegetarian food available on request, back to hotel - at night optional to enjoy the sound & light show at the Pyramids area - overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Aswan Tour ( Nile Cruise Tour for Honeymooners)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cairo domestic airport, fly to Aswan, meet & assist at Aswan airport, transfer to your 5 Star Nile Cruise, Check in before Lunch, Lunch on board your Nile River Cruise, Start your tour to visit the high dam, unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple, dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 4: Kom Ombo - Edfu ( Nile Cruise for Honeymooners)
Breakfast on board, start your Nile River Cruise Tour to visit Kom Ombo Temple dedicated to the God "Sobek" and Haroeris, sail to Edfu, Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail to Esna, Lunch on board, dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 5: Luxor - Valley of the Kings - Hatshepsut Temple ( Nile Cruise Tour for Honeymooners)
Breakfast on board, start your Luxor Day Tour to visit the West Bank, Visit Valley of the Kings " including visit to 3 tombs only", proceed to visit Hatshepsut Temple at El-Deir El-Bahary, next tour to vsit colossi of Memnon. lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 6: Luxor - Karnak & Luxor Temples ( Nile Cruise Tour for Honeymooners)
Breakfast on board, disembarkation after breakfast, enjoy an excursion to visit the East Bank, Visit Karnak & Luxor Temples, then transfer to luxor airport, Fly to Cairo, meet & assist at Cairo domestic airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 7: Egyptian Wedding Tour in Cairo
Breakfast at hotel, morning at leisure, approx. at 06:00 pm. pick up from your hotel transfer to your Dinner Cruise, upon arrival you will be welcomed by an Egyptian band called (Zaffa) and folkloric show including listening to oriental music of drams & flutes, then embarkation to your Nile Cruise for Dinner with show, enjoy trip for 2 hours including Belly dancer, dancing by sticks, and Tannora show, Dinner for approx. two hours, finally transfer back to your hotel, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Back to your destination ( End of your Egyptian wedding Tour )
Breakfast at hotel. transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport + transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
- 04 Nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast & all taxes
- 01 day tour in Cairo as mentioned in program including Entrance fees & English speaking guide
- 01 Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- 03 Nights accommodation at 5 stars Nile Cruise on full board
- All sightseeing tours on board your Nile cruise including :
- Tour to the High Dam, Philae Temple in Aswan
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & Colossi of Memnon.
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- Entrance fees to all sites as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide
- Egyptian celebration including oriental music of drams & flutes
- Dinner Cruise with Belly Dancer & folklore show + 2 hours sailing on the Nile River
- All service charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
- International Flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees inside any of the pyramids or inside the mummy room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Domestic flight Cairo / Aswan - Luxor / Cairo
- The above Prices are not valid during the Peak Periods (New Year - Christmas - Easter)