Egypt and Turkey Tours
All Tours Egypt offers you Egypt and Turkey tours with high quality services and good prices. Enjoy your tours in Egypt and Turkey and visit the best attractions tours in Egypt and Make a wonderful Nile Cruise tour then travel to Turkey and visit Istanbul and the most attractions in Istanbul with All Tours Egypt.
Day 1: Arrive Egypt
All Tours Egypt representative will meet you upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport. Transfer by air conditioned car to your hotel for overnight.
Day 2: Cairo day Tour (Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum – Khan El Khalili)
Breakfast, and transfer with our tour guide to visit Giza Pyramids and the sphinx then transfer to visit The Egyptian Museum in the famous square Al Tahrir and have lunch during the tour. After that make shopping in Khan El Khalili bazars), then transfer back to hotel, overnight.
Day 3: Cairo – Luxor tour (Nile Cruise Tour)
Breakfast and check out, transfer to Cairo Airport, fly to Luxor, All Tours Egypt representative will meet and assist you and transfer to Egypt Nile cruise for check in. Lunch will be served, after that visit to the temples of Karnak and Luxor. Dinner will also be served and overnight in Nile Cruise.
Day 4: Luxor Tour (Egypt and Turkey Tour)
Breakfast, enjoy your day tour in Luxor with the Valley of the Kings, the resting place of 62 Pharoahs, followed by a visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and stop over the colossi of Memnon, then transfer to Nile Cruise for lunch, you will sail to Edfu, overnight on board the Nile Cruise.
Day 5: The Temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo (Nile Cruise Tour)
Breakfast, Start your Egypt and Turkey Travel Package and visit Edfu temple, see the Ptolemaic Temple of Horus. Afterwards, you'll sail to Kom Ombo to visit the Temple of Sobek, the crocodile god and Horus, the falcon headed sky god of ancient Egypt. Sail to Aswan overnight Nile Cruise.
Day 6: Aswan Tour (Nile Cruise Tour)
Breakfast and you have a chance to make optional tour to visit the greatest temple of Abu Simbel by Car. Overnight in Nile Cruise
Day 7: Aswan Tour - Cairo
Breakfast and enjoy your day tour in Aswan. Visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae. Transfer to Aswan airport for your flight to Cairo. A representative will meet and assist you and transfer from Cairo airport to your hotel for overnight.
Day 8: Free day in Cairo
Breakfast at your hotel and free day in Cairo. Optional tour to Memphis and Saqqara, Overnight in Cairo Hotel
Day 9: Cairo - Istanbul (Egypt and Turkey Travel Package)
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for your flight to Istanbul, All Tours Egypt will meet and assis you in Istanbul Airport, transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 10: Istanbul Tour (Egypt and Turkey Tours)
Breakfast at your hotel, enjoy your day tour in Istanbul with cruise on the Bosphorous, the strait which separates the European and Asian sides of the city. The ferry will make stops on both sides of the strait throughout the course of your one hour scenic cruise. Later drive to the old city to visit Istanbul's world famous spice market, which dates back more than 500 years. From the spice market you can take a relaxing stroll back to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day relaxing.
Day 11: Istanbul Tour (Egypt and Turkey Travel Package)
Breakfast at your hotel, enjoy your day tour in Istanbul with Topkapi Palace, the seat of Ottoman power for nearly four centuries. Now a museum, the palace contains extensive collections of jewels and historic artifacts. Next you'll see the renowned Blue Mosque, named for its breathtaking blue tile work. You'll also see the Basilica, the largest of the city's Byzantine era cisterns, followed by visits to the hippodrome, Egyptian obelisk, serpentine column and other sights before going back to your hotel for the evening.
Day 12: Istanbul Sightseeing (Istanbul Tour)
Breakfast, enjoy your day tour in Istanbul to visit the Islamic Art Museum, home to many important pieces of Islamic art and Turkish textiles. After the museum, you'll go to Istanbul's Covered Bazaar, where you can purchase an incredible variety of items from the bazaar's more than 3,000 shops.In the afternoon, you'll take a walking tour through the Old City to the mosque of Suleiman the Magnificent, built by the architect Sinan and in itself among the best known pieces of Islamic art from the Ottoman era before heading back to your hotel for the night. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 13: Return Home
Breakfast at your hotel, transfer to Istanbul International Airport for your flight home.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure in Egypt & Turkey
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 5 Star deluxe Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Istanbul including breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Istanbul (Private Guided Tours)
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Tour to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Tours in Istanbul, Turkey as mentioned above
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary in Egypt and Turkey
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch during sightseeing tours in Cairo
- Lunch during sightseeing tours in Istanbul
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes
- International Flights
- Fly from Cairo to Turkey
- Egypt & Turkey entry visa
- Entrance fees to Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum- Inside one of the Pyramids — Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings)
- Domestic Flight ( Cairo / Luxor - Aswan / Cairo)
- Optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses