Cairo Tours in Easter 2018
Travel to Egypt in Easter 2018 and enjoy best Cairo Tours packages in Easter with All Tours Egypt. Explore the best excursion in Cairo in Easter and visit Giza Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara, Egyptian Museum and Salah El Din Citadel. Book your Easter Holidays with All Tours Egypt
Day 01: Arrival to Egypt
All Tours Egypt representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, Transfer to hotel by private air-conditioned vehicle, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Day Tour (Giza Pyramids – Memphis - Saqqara)
Breakfast at hotel, start your Cairo Day Tour to visit Pyramids of Giza, visit The Great pyramid of the king Cheops belong to the four dynasty, visit Chephren & Mycerinus pyramids, then drive to panorama area, take memorable photos of the three Pyramids together, continue visiting the Sphinxand the Valley Temple, proceed to visit Memphis the old capital of Egypt and see the statue of Ramses II, continue our tour to visit Saqqara and Step pyramid of Zoser, Lunch during your tour, at the end transfer back to your hotel for overnight.
Day 3: Cairo Day Tour (Egyptian Museum – Salah El Din Citadel – Khan El Khalili)
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy your Cairo tour and visit The Egyptian Museum including Tutankamoun treasures, Optional to visit the Mummy room, then transfer to visit Salah El Din Citadel, Lunch at local restaurant, continue our tour to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, at the end of your tour transfer to your hotel, overnight
Day 4: Final Departure
Breakfast, check out before 12:00 and transfer to Cairo Airport, fly back home
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport + transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast & all taxes
- 02 days tour in Cairo as mentioned in program
- 02 Lunches at local restaurants in Cairo
- Entrance fees to all sites in Cairo as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide.
- All service charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
- International Flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees inside any of the pyramids or inside the mummy room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Any other optional tours if required.