Cairo and Nile Cruise Tours by flight
Cairo and Nile Cruise Tours, Try Cairo and Nile Cruise by flight, Have a wonderful Nile Cruise Package Tours in Egypt, visit all the marvelous attractions in Cairo, then travel on board a Nile Cruise between Luxor and Aswan, Explore the magical beauty of Luxor, Cairo and Nile cruise Holiday will give you the chance to explore Cairo by visiting Pyramids of Giza as well as the Egyptian Museum, then Travel to Luxor, check into your Nile Cruise, visit Karnak & Luxor Temples, and other sites in Luxor, Then Sail to Aswan, Explore the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and more.
Day 01: Arrival to Egypt
All Tours Egypt representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, Transfer to hotel by private air-conditioned vehicle, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Day Tour (Giza Pyramids – Memphis - Saqqara)
Breakfast at hotel, start your Cairo Day Tour to visit Pyramids of Giza, visit The Great pyramid of king Cheops belong to the fourth dynasty, visit Chephren & Mycerinus pyramids, then drive to panorama area, take memorable photos of the three Pyramids together, continue visiting the Sphinx and the Valley Temple, proceed to visit Memphis the old capital of Egypt, enjoy watching the statue of Ramses II, continue your tour to visit Saqqara Step pyramid of King Zoser, Lunch during your tour, at the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel for overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo Day Tour (Egyptian Museum – Salah El Din Citadel – Khan El Khalili)
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy your Cairo tour and visit The Egyptian Museum including Tutankamoun treasures, Optional to visit the Mummy room, then transfer to visit Salah El Din Citadel, Lunch at local restaurant, continue our tour to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, at the end of your tour transfer to your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Cairo / Luxor (Nile Cruise Tour)
Breakfast at your hotel, transfer to Cairo international airport, fly to Luxor, arrive Luxor airport, Meet & assist, transfer to Nile Cruise, check in before Lunch, enjoy an excursion to visit the East Bank, Visit Karnak & Luxor Temples, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise and overnight.
Day 5: Luxor - Valley of the Kings - Hatshepsut Temple
Breakfast on board, start your Luxor Day tour to visit the West Bank, Visit Valley of the Kings " including visit to 3 tombs only", proceed to visit Hatshepsut Temple at El-Deir El-Bahari, next tour to visit colossi of Memnon. lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 6: Edfu – Kom Ombo (Nile Cruise tour)
Breakfast on board, sail to Esna, then sail to Edfu, Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail to Kom Ombo and visit Kom Ombo Temple dedicated to God "Sobek" and Haroeris, Lunch on board, dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 7: Aswan (Nile Cruise Tour)
Breakfast on board, free day of leisure in Aswan, Optional Tour to Abu Simbel temples, overnight in Nile Cruise
Day 8 Aswan – Cairo - The High Dam - Philae Temple
Breakfast on board, enjoy your Aswan Day Tour to visit the high dam, unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple, at the end of your tour transfer to Aswan airport, fly back to Cairo, arrive Cairo airport, meet & assist, then transfer to your hotel overnight in Cairo.
Day 9: Final Departure
Breakfast at hotel. transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport + transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
- 4 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast & all taxes
- 2 days tour in Cairo as mentioned at the above program including Entrance fees & English speaking guide
- 2 Lunches at local restaurant in Cairo
- 4 Nights accommodation at 5 stars Nile Cruise on full board
- All sightseeing tours on board your Nile cruise
- Tour to the High Dam, Philae Temple in Aswan
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & Colossi of Memnon.
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- Entrance fees to all sites as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Domestic Flight ( Cairo- Luxor / Aswan - Cairo)
- The above Prices are not valid during the Peak Periods (New Year - Christmas - Easter)