Cairo and Nile Cruise Tours by Train
increase your knowledge about Egypt Classic Tours, Cairo and Nile Cruise Tours by Sleeper train considered as gateway to the city of treasures, our expert guide will help you to discover the charm beauty of Cairo, Discover the marvelous Cairo and Nile cruise Tours by Sleeper train, where you will be able to visit Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum during Cairo Tours, then travel to Luxor to enjoy your 5 Star Nile Cruise Tours, explore the magical sites between Luxor and Aswan while sailing on the Nile River for 4 Nights, Book online Cairo and Nile cruise Tours Package by train.
Day 01: Arrival to Egypt
All Tours Egypt representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, Transfer to hotel by private air-conditioned vehicle, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Day Tour (Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum)
Breakfast at hotel, start your Cairo Day Tour to visit Pyramids of Giza, visit The Great pyramid of the king Cheops belong to the four dynasty, visit Chephren & Mycerinus pyramids, then drive to panorama area, take memorable photos of the three Pyramids together, continue visiting the Sphinx and the Valley Temple, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum including Tutankamoun treasures, Optional to visit the Mummy room, Lunch at local restaurant, vegetarian food available on request, at night transfer to Giza train station for departure to Aswan by sleeper train, Dinner & Overnight in Sleeper train.
Day 3: Aswan - The High Dam - Philae Temple (Nile Cruise Tour)
Arrive Aswan train station, meet & assist, transfer to your Nile Cruise, Check in before Lunch, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Start your Aswan Day Tour to visit the high dam, unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple, dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 4: Kom Ombo - Edfu (Nile Cruise tour)
Breakfast on board, start your tour to visit Kom Ombo Temple dedicated to the God "Sobek" and Haroeris, sail to Edfu, Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail to Esna, Lunch on board, dinner & overnight on board your 5 Star Nile River Cruise Tour.
Day 5: Luxor - Valley of the Kings - Hatshepsut Temple
Breakfast on board, start your Luxor Day tour to visit the West Bank, Visit Valley of the Kings " including visit to 3 tombs only", proceed to visit Hatshepsut Temple at El-Deir El-Bahary, next tour to visit colossi of Memnon. lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 6: Luxor - Karnak & Luxor Temples (Nile Cruise Tour)
Breakfast on board, disembarkation after breakfast, enjoy an excursion to visit the East Bank, Visit Karnak & Luxor Temples, at night transfer to Luxor train station for departure back to Cairo by night Sleeper train, Dinner & Overnight in Sleeper train.
Day 7: Cairo Excursions
Arrive Giza train station, meet & assist, transfer to your hotel, optional to visit Memphis & Sakkara, or optional to enjoy the Sound & light show at the Pyramids area, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Final Departure
Breakfast at hotel. transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport + transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
- 02 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast & all taxes
- 01 day tour in Cairo as mentioned in program including Entrance fees & English speaking guide
- 2 Nights accommodation in Sleeper Train
- 01 Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- 03 Nights accommodation at 5 stars Nile Cruise on full board
- All sightseeing tours on board your Nile cruise including :
- Tour to the High Dam, Philae Temple in Aswan
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & Colossi of Memnon.
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- Entrance fees to all sites as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
- International flight
- visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees inside any of the pyramids or inside the mummy room at the Egyptian Museum.
- The above Prices are not valid during the Peak Periods (New Year - Christmas - Easter)
- Any other optional tours if required.