Handicapped Tours to Cairo and Nile Cruise
All Tours Egypt give you this chance to enjoy Handicapped Tours to Cairo and Nile Cruise, Special tour for wheelchair travelers satisfying all their needs during their Tour to Egypt, get the chance to discover the Ancient Egyptian civilization, explore Cairo, visit Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx, The Egyptian Museum, Khan El-Khalili market, then fly to Luxor, ride your Nile Cruise between Luxor and aswan, visit Karnak & Luxor Temples, Valley of the Kings
Day 01: Arrival to Egypt
All Tours Egypt representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, Transfer to hotel by private air-conditioned vehicle, Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo Day Tour (Giza Pyramids-The Sphinx)
Breakfast at hotel, Start your private Cairo day tour to visit Giza three Pyramids, visit pyramid of king Cheops, Chephren & Mycerinus, Then drive to panorama area to take memorable photos of the three Pyramids together, continue visiting the Sphinx, and the Valley Temple, Lunch at local restaurant, Vegetarian food avaialable on request, at the end of your tour Drive back to your hotel in cairo, at night optional to visit the Sound & light show at the Pyramids area, overnight in Cairo.
Day 03: Cairo Day Tour (Egyptian Museum-Khan El-Khalili Market)
Breakfast at hotel, start your private tour to visit the Egyptian Museum located in famous Tahrir Square, including Tutankamoun treasures of gold and jewelry, the Egyptian Museum contains the largest collection of the Egyptian art in the world, Optional to visit the Mummy room, Lunch at local restaurant, Vegetarian food avaialable on request, Next tour to Khan El-Khalili Market, at the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 04: Luxor Temple - Karnak Temple ( Egypt Nile cruise Tour )
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cairo domestic Airport, fly to Luxor, meet & assist at Luxor Airport, transfer to your 5 star Nile Cruise, Check in before Lunch, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, start your tour in Luxor to visit Karnak & Luxor temples, dinner and overnight in Luxor.
Day 05: Valley of the Kings - Hatshepsut Temple ( Egypt Nile cruise Tour )
Breakfast on board, enjoy an excursion to visit valley of the kings, The Temple of queen Hatshepsut and colossi of memnon. lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner and overnight in Luxor.
Day 06: Luxor-Edfu - Kom Ombo (Egypt Nile Cruise Tour)
Breakfast on board, enjoy an excursion to visit the temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom ombo, lunch on board. Visit the temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris "Kom Ombo Temple", sail to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 07: Aswan - The High Dam - Philae Temple (Nile Cruise tour)
Breakfast on board, Optional to visit Abu Simbel Temple, enjoy an excursion to Visit the High Dam, unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight in Aswan.
Day 08: Aswan - Cairo
Breakfast on board, disembarkation after breakfast, transfer to Aswan airport, fly back to Cairo, meet & assist at Cairo Domestic Airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 09: Final Departure
Breakfast at hotel. transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport + transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
- 04 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast & all taxes
- 02 days tour in Cairo as mentioned in program including Entrance fees & English speaking guide
- 02 Lunches at local restaurant in Cairo
- 04 Nights accommodation at 5 stars Nile Cruise on full board
- All sightseeing tours on board your Nile cruise including :
- Tour to Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & Colossi of Memnon.
- Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples.
- Tour to the High Dam, Philae Temple in Aswan
- Entrance fees to all sites as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
- International flight
- visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees inside any of the pyramids or inside the mummy room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Domestic Flight ( Cairo-Luxor/ Aswan- Cairo)
- Amarco Nile Cruise.